- The tours can be arranged private in any language for couples, families or small groups with around 8-15 people,regular group tours are about 15-20 people on the tours with air-conditioned buses.
- The tour departs everyday of the week except Sunday.
- You can contact with us in advance to check the departure dates.
- Accommodation will be at Karinna Hotel in Uludag and extra night per person will be 150 Euros a night FB basis
- For some periods lower prices might be available please ask by email.
What about Uludag ?
Uludag, 36km south of Bursa, is one of the country’s favorite winter sports centers and as well as skiing, its richness of flora and fauna has made it into a National Park and summer activities like trekking and camping are also popular. Uludag was previously known as Olympus Misios in ancient times, and is known in mythology as the place where the gods watched the Trojan war.
Uludag is 2543m high, making it the highest point in the Marmara region, and the Aras Waterfalls and glaciers at the peak are its most interesting geographical features. The steep slopes mean that plant life varies widely between the Bursa plane and the peak, something which has been analyzed by botanical scientists and has made Uludag prominent around the world in this type of research.
The suitable conditions have also formed a habitat for many species of animal and bird life, like bears, wolves, jackals, foxes, roe deer, rabbits, pigs, partridges, wild pigeons, vultures, eagles, black kites, nightingales and gold crests. The Bakacak watchtower at Cobankaya gives a great view over the surrounding area. Between December and May, Uludag is covered with snow sometimes up to 4m deep, making it suitable for skiing, and it is one of the most popular winter sports centers in Turkey. There are 27 hotels, 15 of which are privately owned, with a total of over 3000 beds. The area also has shopping halls, restaurants, cafes and bars, entertainment and health centers.